Web service is like software that makes it available over the Internet. Web Services using the standardized XML messaging system. The Client invoke a message to use a Web Service and send a request to the server In XML formate and server response to the client in XML file formate. Web services are Platform independent and it accessed by any application developed in any Language
03/24 - 03/31
- What is Cocoa and Cocoa Touch?
- What is a Web service?
- What is UDDI ?
- What is the iPhone SDK?
- Memory Management
- 9 things about Steve Jobs?
- Submitting iPhone Apps To The Apple App Store – A ...
- About Xcode 4 features
- How to add custom ringtone in iphone?
- How will development for the iPhone work?
- History of iPhone
- iPhone SDK release history
- iOS 6.X SDK release history
- how To Add sound in iphone/ipad ?
- UITextFieldDelegate in iphone sdk
- What is atomic and nonatomic in iPhone SDk?
- How to change Language in iPhone?
- Search the content of a UITableView in iphone?
- ▼ 03/24 - 03/31 (18)
NSXMLParser is a forward only reader or an event driven parser. What it means is, an event is raised whenever the parser comes across a s...
Here’s one way to draw a PIE chart using the latest iPhone SDK. There are a ton of tutorials out there that let you get started with the ...
UDDI (Universal Description, Discovery and Integration) is a directory for storing information about web services to discovering, publish...
This is prefect method to validate email address valid or not. In this method I'm using " NSPredicate" and "Name Regex&q...
One of the most useful patterns that we have employed in our iPhone game is the singleton. For those who don’t know, singletons are a cla...