On October 17, 2007, in an open letter posted to Apple's "Hot News" weblog, Steve Jobs announced that a software development kit (SDK) would be made available to third-party developers in February 2008. The SDK was released on March 6, 2008, and allows developers to make applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch, as well as test them in an "iPhone simulator". However, loading an application onto the devices is only possible after paying an iPhone Developer Program fee, which is $99.00 USD per year. Since the release of Xcode 3.1, Xcode is the development environment for the iOS SDK. iPhone applications, like Mac OS X, are written in Objective-C,with some elements of an application able to be written in C or C++.
03/24 - 03/31
- What is Cocoa and Cocoa Touch?
- What is a Web service?
- What is UDDI ?
- What is the iPhone SDK?
- Memory Management
- 9 things about Steve Jobs?
- Submitting iPhone Apps To The Apple App Store – A ...
- About Xcode 4 features
- How to add custom ringtone in iphone?
- How will development for the iPhone work?
- History of iPhone
- iPhone SDK release history
- iOS 6.X SDK release history
- how To Add sound in iphone/ipad ?
- UITextFieldDelegate in iphone sdk
- What is atomic and nonatomic in iPhone SDk?
- How to change Language in iPhone?
- Search the content of a UITableView in iphone?
- ▼ 03/24 - 03/31 (18)
NSXMLParser is a forward only reader or an event driven parser. What it means is, an event is raised whenever the parser comes across a s...
Here’s one way to draw a PIE chart using the latest iPhone SDK. There are a ton of tutorials out there that let you get started with the ...
UDDI (Universal Description, Discovery and Integration) is a directory for storing information about web services to discovering, publish...
This is prefect method to validate email address valid or not. In this method I'm using " NSPredicate" and "Name Regex&q...
One of the most useful patterns that we have employed in our iPhone game is the singleton. For those who don’t know, singletons are a cla...